A pocket journal for your foraging adventures!
This field log is undated, and arranged into 'trips.' Each trip has a section for writing down the location, date, habitat info, specimens found, recipes, and miscellaneous notes.
• Size A6 (4.13 x 5.83", or 10.5 x 14.8 cm) - it's small!
• 120gsm white interior pages (although I'd personally consider this as off-white)
• 208 page count
• Brown linen bound hardcover, with black-colored cover/spine stamping
• Dark grey ribbon
• Calendar section at the very beginning for a yearly overview
• The last 30 pages are dot grid for additional notes, spore prints, etc.
• Lays completely flat when opened, for easy writing!
• Pocket on the inside back cover, for leaves, paper, feathers, or whatever else you find on your adventures
Paper stock is recommended for: micron pens, Posca markers (and other acrylic markers), fountain pens, graphite and colored pencils. They are not recommended for alcohol based markers, sharpies or watercolor.